Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
Volunteers are essential to the training process ensuring that every animal receives the highest quality of care and compassion. There are many ways you can get involved as a volunteer including supervising dog playgroups, grooming, dog walking and basic kennel maintenance including mopping, sanitizing kennels, filling water bowls, etc. If you would like to join our team, please read below to find out if volunteering with WBF is the right fit for you!
What are the requirements to become a WBF volunteer?
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must be comfortable with dogs of all sizes ranging from 30lbs to 130lbs
- An active e-mail for receiving volunteer communications
- A Volunteer Application must be submitted and approved
How do I get started?
- Complete and submit a volunteer application
- If your application is approved, you will receive an e-mail with next steps. You will be provided with two available training days for that
month in which you will need to choose at least one to complete your volunteer training.
- Once the volunteer coordinator has signed off on your training you are ready to start volunteering! You will be given a temporary login to
access the Volgistics login portal below! You can use this resource to keep track of community service hours, access the volunteer calendar and sign up for shifts,as well as communicate with the volunteer coordinator!